Deliveroo partners with Heavenly Desserts to create the ultimate YORKSHIRE birthday cake for just 1p!
- To celebrate six years of being in Sheffield, Deliveroo and Heavenly Desserts have teamed up to create some epic birthday cakes decorated with local delicacy - the much loved Yorkshire Mix confectionary
- Customers can bag a generous portion of the sweet cakes for a bargain price of 1p, available on Heavenly Desserts on Deliveroo*
- The offer will be available for one day ONLY
Sheffield, 6th August: To celebrate Deliveroo turning six in Sheffield, the food-delivery company has partnered with the mouthwatering local dessert restaurant, Heavenly Desserts, to give Sheffield customers a super sweet treat to celebrate.
The limited-edition birthday cake is made with vanilla buttercream, a raspberry jam filling and decorated with an array of Yorkshire Mix sweets, from fruit and mint humbugs to pear drops and fruit rock. Customers will be able to bag themselves a cake for the bargain price of 1p from Heavenly Desserts on the Deliveroo app, so that they can blow out the candles from home.
The food-delivery company has also taken a look into local eating habits over the past year; new data from Deliveroo reveals Friday at 7:22pm is the most popular time for Sheffield locals to order Deliveroo. Further data has shown locals love American food the most, followed by Japanese and Greek.
Most popular dishes:
- Chicken Katsu Curry from Wagamama
- Quesadilla Cravings Box from Taco Bell
- Margherita Pizza from Proove
- Hangover III Burger from Fat Hippo
- Summer Rolls (Prawn) from Pho
Since its launch in the town six years ago, more than 700 restaurants have signed up to the platform. Deliveroo has created work for more than 900 people, with the majority of these being the Deliveroo riders who deliver your food which is cooked fresh to order and delivered to your door within 30 minutes.
Natasha Graydon from Deliveroo said, "We're thrilled to be celebrating our sixth anniversary in Sheffield. We want to give back to our loyal customers and what better way to celebrate turning six than 1p birthday cakes!"