- Britain's leading health and beauty retailer now offers the biggest range of health and beauty products on Deliveroo that can be delivered to customers' doors in as little as 20 minutes
- Deliveroo customers can access food and drink options, medicines for minor ailments alongside bestselling No7 beauty products, on-demand
- The partnership launches at 14 pilot stores across the UK including Edinburgh Princes Street, London Piccadilly and Nottingham Victoria Centre
Boots UK and Deliveroo have today announced a new, exclusive partnership launching at 14 pilot stores across the country. Boots UK is the largest retailer for health and beauty products in the country and the tie-up with Deliveroo marks the first time its products are available on demand.
Deliveroo's growing UK customer base now has access to more than 400 Boots products on demand. The range includes:
- Medicines for minor ailments such as coughs and colds, hay fever and mild pain
- Bestselling beauty including No7, The Inkey List and CeraVe
- Toiletries and skincare favourites like tampons, deodorant and body lotion
- Baby essentials from nappies to milk formula as well as children's medicines like Calpol
- Food and drink options with an assortment of sandwiches, snacks and drinks
For the first time, customers can purchase Boots beauty exclusives such as No7 Restore and Renew Face Cream, No7 Advanced Retinol 1.5% Complex Night Concentrate and No7 Extreme Length Mascara through Deliveroo. Boots award-winning own brand ranges such as Soltan and Staydry will also be available, alongside bathroom cabinet essentials like plasters, vitamins and hand sanitiser in as little as 20 minutes.
Paula Bobbett, Director of boots.com at Boots UK, said: "We are very excited about this new partnership with Deliveroo and have carefully selected over 400 products for its launch to help our customers get the things they need, when they need them. It will be super handy for times when you need something urgently but can't leave the house, like if you're feeling unwell or are looking after your kids. Our online business continues to grow and this partnership offers our customers a way to access our products quickly and easily."
Boots saw a continued rise in online sales during successive lockdowns. Orders on boots.com were up 85% between 1 March 2020 and 1 March 2021 compared to the same period the previous year and continue on a strong trajectory. Boots offers next day Click & Collect and home delivery for online orders and this new partnership with Deliveroo allows it to provide even greater speed to customers that need it in as little as 20 minutes.
Carlo Mocci, Chief Business Officer UKI at Deliveroo, added: "We are delighted to announce a new partnership with Boots in 14 stores across the country. Boots is the UK's leading health and beauty retailer and the top consumer choice for high-quality and popular products. This partnership will mean more choice and selection for our consumers, delivered in as little as 20 minutes, and will create more work for riders across the UK."
The new partnership builds on a period of strong growth and consumer engagement for Deliveroo in 2021 as it continues to rapidly expand its on-demand grocery and convenience offering with leading retailers. The new Boots partnership allows Deliveroo to further increase the choice and selection of on-demand convenience products to consumers.
From today, the service is available to Deliveroo customers from Boots stores in Birmingham (High Street), Brighton (North Street), Cambridge (Petty Curry), Croydon (Whitgift Centre), Edinburgh (Princes Street), Leeds (Trinity), Liverpool, (Clayton Square), London (Brent Cross, Croydon Whitgift Centre, Liverpool Street Station and Piccadilly Circus), Milton Keynes (Crown Walk), Newcastle (Eldon Square), Nottingham (Victoria Centre) and Southampton (Above Bar Street). The partnership could expand to more Boots stores in the future if the pilot stores are successful.