- Boots expands its partnership with Deliveroo to 125 stores across the UK
- The move will give customers access to over 750 health and beauty products, delivered directly to their doors in minutes
- Customers can now access the service in new cities and regions across the UK, including Manchester, Glasgow and Belfast
22 August 2022 – Boots today announces the expansion of its partnership with Deliveroo to 125 stores across the UK, offering delivery of an even wider range of health and beauty products to new cities such as Manchester, Bristol, Glasgow and Belfast.
More Boots and Deliveroo customers will now have access to an expanded range of 750 products delivered to their door in minutes, following a successful 14 store trial. Via the Deliveroo app, the service offers quick and convenient access to Boots' unmatched range of healthcare; beauty, and skincare; fragrances and toiletries; baby, food and drink products. The expansion also expects to see more Boots gifting ranges added to the offering, to help customers with those last-minute present ideas.
Boots has partnered with Deliveroo as part of the business' continued investment in digital to provide its customers with a more convenient and personal shopping experience.
To shop the expanded range, customers simply select Boots on the Deliveroo app, and their order will be picked and prepared in-store in sealed packaging before being collected and delivered by Deliveroo riders to their door.
Popular and new products available on Deliveroo include:
- Best-selling beauty lines including Maybelline SkyHigh waterproof mascara, No7 Essential Moisture Day Cream and Dior Sauvage Eau De Toilette Spray
- Gift ideas such as the No7 Rose Gold Illuminated Makeup Mirror, Soap & Glory Tip to Toe Pink Pamper Gift Set and the popular Paco Rabanne 1 Million For Men Eau de Toilette 100ml for Him
- Cough, cold and flu symptom relief products, paracetamol, vitamins and digital thermometers
- Popular skincare products including CeraVe Foaming Cleanser and No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Serum 50ml
- Period and sexual wellbeing products including sanitary towels, condoms and pregnancy tests
- Baby products such as nappies and baby wipes
- Food, drink and snacks such as the Boots Chicken & Bacon Sandwich and little treats like the Kinder Bueno are a customer favourite via the app
Boots is now available via Deliveroo for the first time to customers in major cities including Manchester, Glasgow, Belfast, Bristol, Sheffield, Coventry, Plymouth, Exeter, Middlesbrough, York, Aberdeen and Inverness. More stores are also offering Deliveroo in existing regions, including London, Birmingham, Liverpool, Leeds and Edinburgh.
Paula Bobbett, Chief Digital Officer at Boots said: "We're so excited to be able to extend our partnership with Deliveroo and offer this service in more cities across the UK. The original trial in 14 stores was a huge success and gave us the opportunity to learn very quickly what our customers want from a rapid delivery service. Now as we expand to 125 stores across the UK, we can be sure the products available on the service are well matched to customer needs.
"Through Deliveroo, our customers can get cough, cold and flu relief products and mild pain relief delivered to their doors to help them with the symptoms of mild illnesses this winter, or baby wipes and nappies for those every-day childcare emergencies. Plus, if they've run out of their favourite skin care brand, or need a last-minute gift, they can get our great range of beauty and gifting products straight to them in minutes."
Carlo Mocci, Chief Business Officer, UK&I, Deliveroo, said: "Deliveroo continues to bring greater choice and availability to people across the UK, with everything from suntan lotion to cold and flu symptom relief products, or fruit and veg from your local supermarket to a Friday night treat from your local restaurant. Boots is a fantastic partner for Deliveroo and hugely valued by our customers."