- Deliveroo launches a Halloween "body parts" pie shop on iconic Fleet Street, London, and payment is made with a scream!
- The Demonic Butchery and Pie Emporium will be open from 29th October until 31st October
- Complete with either an 'eye', 'thumb' or 'bone', the pies will also be available for delivery on the app from Deliveroo Editions across London, Manchester and Bristol
Halloween is just around the corner, and thanks to Deliveroo, the pages of Charles Dickens and Penny Dreadful will spring to life with the launch of the Deliveroo Demonic Butchery and Pie Emporium in London's Fleet Street. The gruesome fun isn't only open to Londoners as the pies will be available from Deliveroo Editions sites in other parts of London, Manchester and Bristol.
The demonic pies will have customers drooling for more while making their skin crawl, with spooky surprises poking out of the pies. Made out of sweet and savoury fondant, customers can eat their way through "body parts" in the form of an eye, thumb and bone, paying homage to Fleet Street's frightening and infamous history.
The delicious but devilish pies come in three delicious fillings but will be adorned with bloody (yet delicious) body parts.
- Beef, bone marrow & stout
- Chicken, smoked ham hock & leek
- Mushroom stroganoff with garlic, smoked paprika, oat milk creme fraiche (vegan)
From Friday 29th October until Halloween on Sunday 31st October, Deliveroo customers in central London will have the chance to get their hands on hundreds of FREE pies by turning up to the Demonic Butchery and Pie Emporium on Fleet Street. Though they'll need to scream loud enough for the hatch to open...
A Deliveroo spokesperson said, "The scariest season of the year has arrived, and we're thrilled to be pulling out all the stops to give customers a hearty, out-of-body, food experience they'll never forget thanks to these delicious but devilish pies available in Manchester, Bristol, and London. If you're in London over Halloween weekend, and have the guts to try these pies, come down to Fleet Street and if you can scream loud enough, you may get yourself a free pie so delicious it will make your spine tingle!"
Those unable to venture to Fleet Street can still sink their teeth into these pies by ordering via Editions on Deliveroo in Manchester, Bristol and London.
The limited-edition pies will be on sale from 11am on the 29th October until all screamed out (sold out) on 31st October. Pies will be £1.75 - to recognise 175 years since the dreaded demon barber was written about.