90s boy band East 17 saddles up with Deliveroo to se-roo-nade and bring Pret A Manger, Christmas sandwiches to one lucky customer this festive season
- On 17th Nov, Deliveroo launches a once in a lifetime competition to win a special festive delivery from iconic 90's boy band, East 17
- The "Stay Another Day" singers will deliver an acapella se-roo-nade and sandwich to a lucky Deliveroo customer with a private performance this December - if they live in E17
- Pret A Manger fans across the UK can still sing along, as Deliveroo is offering 3 x £1,700 Deliveroo prize credit to customers outside of E17 (all UK can enter)
- From today customers can order Pret A Manger, Christmas sandwiches to their homes, exclusively available for delivery on Deliveroo
- E17 residents and £1,700 prize credit entrants can apply here: https://deliveroo.co.uk/in-the-bag/pret-christmas-sandwich-east-17-competition
London, 19 November: To celebrate the exclusive launch of the Pret A Manger, festive menu on the platform, Deliveroo has announced that its teamed up with iconic 90's boy band East 17 to deliver Christmas cheer this December.
The "Stay another Day" East 17 singers will gear up in their famous white fur trimmed parkas, carrying their teal Deliveroo bag, to deliver acapella songs and Pret's Christmas Lunch sandwich - which broke the internet with its unexpected July return - to the door of one lucky Deliveroo customer with an 'E17' postcode this festive season.
Customers who live in E17 and want to apply to win a private concert at their doorstep can expect a lineup of Christmas carols and an acapella rendition of the band's chart topping Christmas Number one "Stay Another Day". And what's more, band members Terry Coldwell, Robbie Craig, and Joe Livermore will come locked and loaded with a Deliveroo bag full of Pret A Manger, Christmas Lunch sandwiches to enjoy during the live at-home performance.
People living outside of E17 won't miss out on the Pret A Manger, action, as Deliveroo is the gift that keeps on giving because it is also offering up a whopping 3x £1,700 Deliveroo credit prizes to spend at Pret A Manger over the next 12 months - enough to cover FREE breakfasts, lunches and coffees everyday for a year.
Aisha Jefferson from Deliveroo said, "Stay Another Day is one of the most iconic Christmas Songs of all time - and the message of the song rings true when it comes to Pret's Christmas Lunch sandwich - we really don't like to see it go! We wanted to do something extra special for the exclusive launch of Pret's iconic Christmas menu on Deliveroo, so what better way than to unite East 17 to hand deliver sandwiches and se-roo-nade our customers."
Terry Coldwell, band member from East 17 said, "Walthamstow is close to our hearts, so when we got the call from Deliveroo asking us to make some special Christmas deliveries to a lucky fan in E17 - we couldn't say no! We can't wait to get suited and booted in our white puffer jackets and perform some of our top hits this December to spread some Christmas cheer!"
The competition to win an at-home se-roo-nade and sandwich service from East 17 or bag one of three £1,700 Deliveroo prize credits, is open from today (17th November) until 24th November, for anyone over the age of 18. To apply or for more information, visit the entry page.
Customers can order from the Pret A Manger festive menu on Deliveroo by placing orders directly through the Deliveroo app, or online. Download the app here. App link will direct people to their device's app store.